Tacbotz is a trading algorithm that combines all of its proprietary signals to give the best trading decision to its users based on volume, price action, indicator trends, and levels of manipulation in a way that’s easy to see and simple to use.
1. Detect the direction of trends in the price – using confluence between moving averages and oscillators
2. Detect volume trends – using moving averages and volume bar to volume bar comparisons
3. Automatic and real-time support & resistance levels – by using calculations that detect irregular price action patterns
4. Identify ideal entries and exits that are volume , trend, and/or support & resistance driven by identifying confluences on the above signals
5. Combine signals to form advanced strategies by using repeatable patterns such as SC0 entry to Fade, or SC1 entry to Fade
6. Filter out bad and/or dangerous entries by avoiding entering longs into resistance levels, or shorts into support levels
7. Identify holding conditions by scaling out with exit signals or monitoring background trend color (toggle Background Trend to “On” in the settings)